Thread: Eaarth
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 04:10 AM   #107 (permalink)
Arragonis
The PRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thymeclock View Post
Having made a few other replies from the start, obviously I didn't miss it. How could anyone miss it? It's been bandied about for 11 pages now...
OK - I suppose I didn't understand the point of the pronouncement bit.

Any hoo given that it was said in 2000 that snowfalls would be a thing of the past and children would only know about it from the internet, here is Helga last night.

The large pile next to her is the snow I've been shifting from the drive since the weekend. There is another similar sized pile behind her, and the drive is covered once again this morning - I give up.

This is the 4th or 5th winter with heavy snow here in the last 10 years, it still isn't a trend because of course the weather isn't the climate. Unless of course it upports the idea of man made warming.

And of course our Met Office predicted a mild winter. They got that wrong last year too and I had to remove a ton or so of "warming" then.

But then again the Met are also on the bandwagon. Being British I'm not fond of revolutions but I can't help wondering how we get rid of these muppets.

I suppose I had better be careful what I tap, I may get blown up.

No pressure.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Snow.JPG
Views:	301
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	7452