View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 10:46 PM   #220 (permalink)
GeneralAnarchy
EcoModding Lurker

Mission complete. One of the temperature readings says -30 while the rest say 15. Will that cause trouble? The system seems to push the stock battery up to 240V or so, giving it about 5 amps but I did not stress it yet.

The modular cord was also defective, there was bad continuity at one of the crimped ends, quite a nightmare to track down. I snapped off a modular cord tab in the process, so if you guys have a source for those 6-conductor ends, please let me know.

I also split off the enginer charging cord and put a 120v utility receptacle in the left-hand toolbox area to feed a 12V trickle charger or electric heater or whatever I might think of. Do I have to leave out the plastic toolbox tray? It seems to fit with some effort, but if I hook up the gray slinky hose for the Enginer fan, it does not seem like I can possibly fit both in there. What is the best option for this area? Is the slinky hose really needed or just for the summer when overheating is an issue? The floor panel fits kind of funny without it.