View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 08:41 PM   #111 (permalink)
Weather Spotter
Wiki Mod

Max - '14 Ford C-Max SEL
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucey View Post
Can't wait to see the ABA testing! Good idea with watching the snow bounce off the car. Pretty simple test. (: Looks to be working quite well.
I am not sure I want to invest in the time needed for ABA testing. I would have to take the tail off and on, it a hassle, and I would have to put the hatch back on and the hatch glass. It is doable but not fun. The time needed would also be about an hour, which will let the car cool off a lot. I think I also need to wait for warmer temps to do it in. I also want to have it painted first, which also needs warmer temps.

From what I can tell it does seem to be working nicely. I need to work on the rear tires to reduce their wake. I think I also need to make a smooth belly pan for it now. That might also help the bottom air flow.

On a side note, I parked it back in my normal spot, the tail hangs over the end of the built up area I park on. This area is about a foot tall. This makes it so I should be able to work on the bottom side of the tail without having to take it off