View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 10:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Rooster
He ain't gonna die!

Tree Catcher - '94 Acura Integra LS
90 day: 32.12 mpg (US)

The Old Dog - '92 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 31.58 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrider View Post
Thanks! and Thanks for the Info!! Do you happen to have any pics of your grille block prototype? Im going to see if i can find some LRR type tires in a suitable size for the tegs before i start jacking the pressure up on the tires. One thing that the RS has is the fact it has a lot less heavy parts on it such as ABS and the passenger airbag already being deleted from the factory. If im not mistaken its roughly about 100 lbs lighter then your LS due to this.
I do, click on my car called "Tree Catcher" below my name and it'll take you there. And do the tire pressure thing, it's free and makes a big difference.

I've been considering getting a Civic VX and swapping the non-abs brakes, manual steering, engine, transmission, wiring harness and CPU into the Teggy, and then do the exact opposite, put all the crap from the Teggy into the VX then resell the VX to some rice rocket lover at a profit, and take the high MPG lean burn engine, but still have a cool looking car with power windows n stuff.