View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 12:02 PM   #45 (permalink)
byte312
EcoModding Lurker

Tried tested and yep not so good

Yes, those are the issues with HHO. I could only get it to work by putting vinegar, alcohol and amonia in the solution. I got some results this way but still I had to put it away and forget it.
I have talked to other people who have had big explosions because they were trying to take fumes out of the gas tank. Nice try but, boom whoops!
Did you know that the fine is $10,000 for tampering with your emissions control systems. Whoops again! No one told me about that on one of these web sites.
We both deserve credit because we tried, we some spent big money, we tested, and we were honest about it in the end.

I still press on with new projects but, I am not going to sell anything or make any big promises.
If you are interested in electronics, I will share my schematics for a motor speed controller that captures reverse EMF and motor noise. Also, it allows the motor to act as a generator when coasting. I trust that some people that I have sent schematics to will build it and test it. The guy who invents these things should not be the only person to test it out. Frankly, I am biased about my own work as we all are about our projects. However, most people will look out of curiousity, and return a negative remark without lifting a finger to build or test. This is nothing new just human nature.