View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 09:56 AM   #132 (permalink)
hondo434
EcoModding Apprentice

Alty-magnet - '06 Nissan Altima SE
90 day: 33.83 mpg (US)

maxi-magnet II - '12 Nissan Maxima S
Here is a interesting test of magnets on a ferry ship. excuse my lack of skill with working with links. This is another diy magnet forum. You can go to this site for some pictures and you can contact the poster for updates. http--groups.yahoo.com-group-diy_magnet_use-files-%20Red%20Star%20-RedStarFerries3.JPG----- Forwarded Message ----
To: diy_magnet_use@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, May 20, 2010 2:50:02 AM
Subject: [diy_magnet_use] New test on a ship

A test carried out on two of the four Caterpillar engines installed on an Italian ship is showing me savings well higher than 10%.

The two engines with my magnetic solution installed on board have a power of about 1,500 power horses each. This means, on average a saving of more than 300 liters of diesel oil per day for two engines and of 600 liters for all the four engines.

I conceived The Twin Engines Comparison Test, particularly suitable for fast catamarans, and I believe that this field test this may meet the highest test quality requirements: in fact, all modern fast catamarans have at least two twin engines which work under the same external conditions (load, sea conditions, engine speed, maintenance, type of fuel, etc.). Since the engines are used to be fed by separate tanks, this is the optimal experimental situation in order to compare the performances (consumption and emissions) of the two twin engines when they are subject to all the same conditions, but one.

Once I have signed a contract with this ship owner, I will disclose all the data and the name of the ship.

Best regards,

Paolo

__._,_.___
Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic