View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 08:33 AM   #461 (permalink)
Weather Spotter
Wiki Mod

Max - '14 Ford C-Max SEL
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMac View Post
Well let's see... My background is that I grew up my whole life thinking that being a Christian was about going to church and being good, and believing the Bible was true in my mind (but not living by faith through my actions). About four years ago my life was changed when I realized that faith is not about ideas in my mind or hollow actions, but about living it. So, I've lived for Christ ever since then and seen some really cool things happen in my life.

I've always had a knack for music. I'm not terribly gifted in any particular instrument, but I just feel music in my bones. I did well in it through high school, and am about to finish a BA in music at my university. I can play trumpet, and steel pans, and sing a bit. I've also learned a few other little instruments here and there.

I speak English and Spanish (well enough), and I enjoy learning languages and traveling. So far I've been to Canada, France, Mali, and Peru.

I've owned two cars:
'89 Honda Accord LXi Coupe MT (31-32 MPG consistently)
'98 Honda Civic DX Hatchback MT (33.5 MPG average right now)

I quit playing videogames about a year and a half ago, so now I need a new hobby. I think ecomodding will do the job.

JMac
Its nice to see others with like minded faith

Yes ecomodding can be a rather fun hobby. for me it is a nice to spend time on something that will pay me back in time.