View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 03:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Joenavy85
Making Ecomods a G thing

Angie - '08 Infiniti G35 X
90 day: 22.03 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange4boy View Post
So if you take a 200mpg carb and add my soon to be patented as yet unnamed invention, an HHO kit, a K&N filter, plasma spark plugs, fuel magnets, 3.6oz of acetone, and a ram air intake, the resulting reverse particle flow flux capacitance of the induced waveform reverberations causes a polarizing decay of the oxy-carbonic reaction, creating subatomic reverse flow induced de-combustion. This then allows the reverse atrophy chain reaction inductance to literally "pull your chain" down the highway. Ha ha. get it? In simple english, YOUR TANK FILLS UP AS YOU DRIVE. I have had to create a new rating system called GCPM (gallons created per mile) I have this very set up on my 1975 Plymouth Viking Commander with a dbbl barrel 455, and I'm getting 1.6 gcpm but when I go to the gas station to get rid of all the extra gas I'm creating, they THINK I'M CRAZY. ROFLMAOYSST.

Please help me save the world/get rich by investing in my invention. These things don't make themselves, you know.
you forgot about the scramjet inside the wheels to make them spin faster, the shockwave out the back alone would give you at least another 300-400 MPG