Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > The Unicorn Corral
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2011, 03:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRMichler View Post
I forget. Do "they" kill people who invent these super gassaving gadgets, or do they buy the gadget so that they can bury it?
They make these people disappear. Plus, they use those neuralyzer thingies out of MIB on everyone else, so nobody will ever remember...

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 03-21-2011, 09:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Nameless - '06 GMC Canyon
90 day: 37.45 mpg (US)

22 Maverick - '22 Ford Maverick XL
90 day: 42.77 mpg (US)
The Turboencabulator was in the GE catalog in the 1960's. It's a dated design that needs some modern technology. Add a flux capacitor and one of those gadgets to smooth out the 12V and it will really make gas. You can send the royalty checks to my bank in Nigeria.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Making Ecomods a G thing

Angie - '08 Infiniti G35 X
90 day: 22.03 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange4boy View Post
So if you take a 200mpg carb and add my soon to be patented as yet unnamed invention, an HHO kit, a K&N filter, plasma spark plugs, fuel magnets, 3.6oz of acetone, and a ram air intake, the resulting reverse particle flow flux capacitance of the induced waveform reverberations causes a polarizing decay of the oxy-carbonic reaction, creating subatomic reverse flow induced de-combustion. This then allows the reverse atrophy chain reaction inductance to literally "pull your chain" down the highway. Ha ha. get it? In simple english, YOUR TANK FILLS UP AS YOU DRIVE. I have had to create a new rating system called GCPM (gallons created per mile) I have this very set up on my 1975 Plymouth Viking Commander with a dbbl barrel 455, and I'm getting 1.6 gcpm but when I go to the gas station to get rid of all the extra gas I'm creating, they THINK I'M CRAZY. ROFLMAOYSST.

Please help me save the world/get rich by investing in my invention. These things don't make themselves, you know.
you forgot about the scramjet inside the wheels to make them spin faster, the shockwave out the back alone would give you at least another 300-400 MPG

Old 03-22-2011, 03:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Making Ecomods a G thing

Angie - '08 Infiniti G35 X
90 day: 22.03 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRMichler View Post
The Turboencabulator was in the GE catalog in the 1960's. It's a dated design that needs some modern technology. Add a flux capacitor and one of those gadgets to smooth out the 12V and it will really make gas. You can send the royalty checks to my bank in Nigeria.
i thought that bank was on your ocean front property in Arizona, or was it built into the Golden Gate Bridge??

Old 03-22-2011, 04:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
The PRC.

I'm looking for investors in a Unicorn farm. I have a breeding pair and some spare land near the fair city of Cumbernauld in scotland. I also have a milking herd but I'm keeping that for my project involving magic cheese which will remain a seperate concern.

Unicorn pee can of course be reduced to "medicinal compound" by way of gentle distilling. We are well advanced on our plans and have even prepared a marketing song and a video :

We are keen to exploit the colonial market and look forward to enquiries from that part of the planet.

Yours.

L T Pink. (Mrs)
Old 03-22-2011, 05:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
Prototype builder

Big Vic - '03 Ford Crown VIctoria LX
90 day: 21.92 mpg (US)
Here we go problem solved........

Reply  Post New Thread