View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 11:43 PM   #24 (permalink)
ChazInMT
Aero Deshi

MagMetalCivic - '04 Honda Civic Sedan EX
Last 3: 34.25 mpg (US)
I Don't have to prove it works.

Are you unaware of how things work in the real world?????

You come in here and say you think it might work. We say "Prove It". You say "You shouldn't trash an idea that has not been proven to not work." We say, "It has never been proven to work."

See where this ends up??? Bottom line. You say it works, I say prove it or quit dreaming about it and acting like it needs further evaluation. You don't think plenty of really talented individuals tried to prove how it works and ended up coming to the conclusion that it doesn't??? We don't hear from them anymore, cause if they got it to work, and proved it, the worlds energy needs would be solved. Last I looked, gas was $3.95. And there isn't a unicorn in my cup holder.

I'm not trashing the idea, I'm trashing the logic you are trying to use. You must come from a strange land apparently where the scientists make crazy claims then tell everyone to prove it can't be done, otherwise what they say is true.

Claimant, "I've built a warp drive VW and have just returned from the planet Gosinkap in the Beta Quadrant of the Andromeda Galaxy"
Skeptic, "Really, show us how you did it, prove you went there, we're all quite curious about this."
Claimant, "I don't have to prove it to you, I just said I did it, You prove it to me that I didn't make it to Gosinkap, you have to prove that Warp drive is impossible and intergalactic travel across 2.9 million light years in 52 minutes cannot be accomplished, or, what I say is a fact, I can tell you I packed a lunch."
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ChazInMT For This Useful Post:
Frank Lee (05-14-2011), mcrews (05-14-2011), tugboat (05-16-2011), UFO (05-15-2011)