View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 10:27 AM   #44 (permalink)
Floordford
Muscle Car Modder

QuikSilver - '00 Ford Mustang GT
90 day: 24.7 mpg (US)
A point that I have yet to see, ever, and it even escaped me, I wonder if because of the low production of these units and the fact that hydrogen is lighter than even helium its not making it into the cylinders. Take for instance a carbureted vehicle. Wouldn't some of that extremely light gas escape and just go straight up? Maybe thats why some arent getting good results, its more buoyant than air.

Popular Mechanics article
http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars...ileage/4276846
At the end he mentions his buddy was making gains and they are still testing. But in other PM articles he completely flames the idea of HHO. Which stinks because it seems that they arent testing different styles of systems or allowing outsiders to show that it does work. PM is going at it with an "it wont work" attitude. And they are getting the results they want to see. I know for some there is a placebo effect. A person never wants to think they got ripped off or taken. But some are having positive results. But nay sayers turn a def ear to those people so they can keep their negative position on the subject.

Last edited by Floordford; 05-25-2011 at 11:19 AM..