View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 12:57 PM   #139 (permalink)
Arragonis
The PRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 320touring View Post
You do know you've posted up a FIAT, and a FIAT VAN at that?...Even a Kangoo would be preferable to this.. Have you ever actually seen on? I havent..tells you how popular they are
There are 3 in the car park next to the one i use at work, two that snot-green metallic colour and one in bright orange, all privately owned. One owner a little disappointed the others have had few issues.

I take your point though, what is worse is that they are made in Turkey - that well know motoring nation.

Kangoo - hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 320touring View Post
Kia have mondo uber warrenties dont they?

The Picanto seems to be fairly well respected- and I see a fair few of thae previous model kicking about
Yep, 7 years. The old one is not much fun to drive but not bad either - better than the class average at any rate, the new one gets good write ups. If they did the stop-start with the 1.0 then it would be perfect - it is available in other markets of course which is annoying.

EDIT - of course Ireland is not that far and they drive on the correct side as well...

Looking at Parkers if I trade in both Skodas then a new-ish one is reachable. I usually avoid new though like the plague, but if they do a decent deal then maybe.