View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 04:19 PM   #343 (permalink)
drv2die
EcoModding Lurker

i was driving a 2005 hyundai accent 3 door probably not much bigger than a metro. i did offend this guy i could even cut him off that car doesn't have the guts to pull that kind of move. he had been on my bumper for about 2-3 minutes im in the right line of three one way speed limit 60 i think im doing 55 ish when he passes me as i exit he i geuss is still trying to pass me on the off ramp and ran out of room. he said his blinker was on and he had right of way. ( im thinking i didnt remember turning your blinker on giving you auto right away to cross two lanes of traffic without looking or caring. ) he had ample opportunity to take different turn as i made several turns in the neighbor hood before getting stuck at a sign. i didnt plan on a confrontation. i would have just kept driving around in circles to he got bored. i asked my friend the cop again about it he said if i was in my vehicle and he approached i could not have escaped and would have been justified in using force to defend my self. as i was standing in the open door of my car it would have been a grey area the door was in the way of my escape. i didnt want to shoot the guy, if i did he would be 6 feet under. after work i just want to go home relax and start on the list of crap my wife has for me to do every day.