View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 04:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
DocHaley
EcoModding Lurker

Thanks and glad to be here:

Glad to be a small part of the group.
Sometimes I just ***** cause I'm tired of being F'd with by the politicians, top 10% of billionaires, corporate America, oil companies and my dog. She's deaf and getting her to come back inside or even get her attention is as hard as it was to get my wife (now my ex for 20 years) in the mood!; or maybe I'm just getting old. Don't know which.
I'm glad I'm not a transport driver. Man they must spend more money in gas each year than it cost to put one of my kids through a year of college.

Do any of us really think this will ever return to normal, by that I mean $1.50 to $2.00 per gallon of gas? Hell I remember gas wars where I could buy gas for 27 cents per gallon in Irving, Texas. What happened?

Then again I am old. Hope I live long enough to see a revolution in this country and have it taken back. We got a thousand times more guns than the military, we are sneaky, tricky, and I'm not certain the armed forces would fire on us? What do you think? I think we'd both just shoot and intentionally miss each other.

Well back to painting/staining the cabin.

Again, glad to be a small part of this discussion. Sorry to get off target but I'm still figuring out what the target is.

Doc