View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 05:04 AM   #352 (permalink)
Piwoslaw
aero guerrilla

Svietlana II - '13 Peugeot 308SW e-HDI 6sp
90 day: 58.1 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exalta-STA View Post
Pissed at a father who was walking down the street holding his daughters on the other and a cigarette on the other...and when he puffs you could see some of the smoke hit the kids face and see how she reacts to it
I once read that there is a country (Finland?) where it is illegal to smoke in proximity of a child younger than 16yo. I have no idea how well enforced it is

What pi$$ed me off today was a guy whose 2-3yo daughter was standing on passenger side seat with her elbows propped on the dashboard. The guy was driving around while her head was only 2-3 inches from the windshield!

Second annoyance: I'm biking down a dirt road, and a guy parked his mini-van on the only dry spot next to a huge puddle. So instead of riding through the puddle I got off my bike and squeezed by right next to his car, wondering if he would be worried about my bike scratching his paint. Nope. He was cool as watched me and smoked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrybuck View Post
An ex neighbor of mine is pretty proud that he's about 59, and his wife is about 27 now!
My Grandma is 27, and has been since her husband told the kids: "Remember that your Mom will always be 27, no matter how old you are." She gets 27 candles on her birthday cake every year...

What matters is where you're going, not how fast.

"... we humans tend to screw up everything that's good enough as it is...or everything that we're attracted to, we love to go and defile it." - Chris Cornell

[Old] Piwoslaw's Peugeot 307sw modding thread