View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 02:31 PM   #63 (permalink)
Thymeclock
Banned

First:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clev View Post
Ah, yes. The "libertarian." You know, you can always move out of New York and into a state without all of those terrible state taxes, like Montana. Better yet, you can leave all of the taxes behind and find you a nice libertarian paradise. I hear Somalia is really nice this time of year, and the "grubberment" won't charge you a dime.
Then:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clev View Post
Are you kidding? He's the perfect Republican. Subsidies for big oil and auto manufacturers, tax cuts for people making more than $250,000, relaxation of smog standards. You should love him.
You do insist on making this political. With the usual sarcastic crap thrown in to stir the pot.

First you label me a libertarian, then you say I should love "the perfect Republican" (apparently your veiled assessment of Obama).

You like to spout politics, but all you did was demonstrate that you don't know the difference between a Libertarian and a Republican, and that Obama isn't far enough Left for you.

Obviously you disdain everyone who is not of the far Left, and I am not surprised.