View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 10:42 AM   #252 (permalink)
bennelson
EV test pilot

Electric Cycle - '81 Kawasaki KZ440
90 day: 334.6 mpg (US)

S10 - '95 Chevy S10
90 day: 30.48 mpg (US)

Electro-Metro - '96 Ben Nelson's "Electro-Metro"
90 day: 129.81 mpg (US)

The Wife's Car - Plug-in Prius - '04 Toyota Prius
90 day: 78.16 mpg (US)
Yes, part of my evil master plan is to have a package deal that contains BOTH the Motorcycle two-disc set AND the Car two-disc set.

I'll be selling each of the DVD sets for $29.99 USD (including shipping and handling), so I thought maybe $49.99 USD for the whole shebang?

I am by no means any master marketer or salesman. I really am just trying to make a little profit off all the work I put into these while providing some good information that I just haven't seen anywhere else!

I really believe that we need to learn how to do things for ourselves, and spread the word. If I can make just a little money off all this, it frees up more time for me to continue this type of work in the future.

I already have plans for additional "Build Your Own" series titles, including one for building your own Electric Riding Lawn Mower, and a DVD that would be all interviews with EV builders, picking their brains for all their secret conversion techniques and experiences.

If anyone has great marketing skills they would like to contribute to the cause, please private message me!

300mpg.org Learn how to BUILD YOUR OWN ELECTRIC CAR CHEAP
My YouTube Videos