View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 05:08 AM   #545 (permalink)
Arragonis
The PRC.

3 moans today, none are important but my spleen needs venting...

1. Java - Is there a day when there isn't an update required for it ? Same for anything by Adobe or Apple. Funny thing is of course advocates for Java also seem to be those who moan the most about there being so many Windows updates...

2. Temporary traffic lights. These are used when someone has to dig up a section of road - usually they end up doing this 3 or 4 times because they are useless at it but thats another moan. The ones that held me up this morning had nothing in between them. Nothing. No workmen, no holes, no repairs, nothing. The bit of road before them of course had all of these things and no lights so cars are dodging in between trucks, diggers and men.

3. DUI - went out with A Junior annoying neighbours with bad jokes for sweets (otherwise known as the imported evening of Trick or Treat). Went to one house, the lady (mid 60s) was clearly pished - this was 6-30 pm and the smell that came out of the house when the door opened . Finished there, went next door only to watch this woman get into her car and drive away.