View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 07:51 PM   #100 (permalink)
reformed
Did you get that thing?

Green Machine - '92 Honda Civic LX
90 day: 39.98 mpg (US)

Money pit - '97 Infiniti j30
90 day: 22.74 mpg (US)
I can understand SG's point of view in not wanting their wholesale price published, and like I said to MetroMPG, I admit that was an error in judgement on my part and something that didn't cross my mind until it was just mentioned to me. For that I apologize to SG, however, I still think they should have contacted me and mentioned that in the first place, much could have been avoided.

At this point I think it has become too messy to go ahead with the buy, I have refunded half the peoples money (not sure how many have cleared yet)and the rest I am waiting on the other half to clear back into my paypal account. Says will clear by may 23rd on paypal (hopefully sooner). Yes the refund option worked so everybody gets the full amount back and doesn't have to wait for a check (thanks for the idea Nerys!). If you still want to go ahead with the buy, I think we will have to start from scratch, but I want to know everyones opinion first. What do you guys want to do?

Also as a side note, please don't feel bad for me, im not bothered that I my boss was annoyed or that I was out a few bucks in paypal fees, I was bothered because I didn't deliver what was promised to you. I sounded a little selfish in my rant but believe me, I was more irritated that I didn't come through for you guys than the rest of the I stuff mentioned.