View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 11:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
ChazInMT
Aero Deshi

MagMetalCivic - '04 Honda Civic Sedan EX
Last 3: 34.25 mpg (US)
2010Civic

There are also a few instances in the past couple of years where someone shows up looking all Naive and have in fact been sellers and purveyors of these systems. So they act like they are trying to start a legit thread but are in fact trying to get people to buy their products. They also tend to put in a lot of links to the pages they write on so it improves their Google status making them higher on the search list. So, when it comes to HHO and hydrogen injection systems, this forum has a lot of information on it.

Bottom line from my perspective: It is a SCAM, there is no science to back it up. No legit test has ever been done that shows it to work. You simply can’t reach down, and pull on your shoelaces picking yourself off the ground to start flying through the air. Physics just plain out and out does not allow it to even have a remote chance to ever work regardless of how carefully the system is designed and implemented. It is a system designed by con men for suckers. You'd have to be a small minded, idiotic dolt to honestly believe the garbage that is written about it that supports its use. I suppose if you have an LED light therapy wand to relieve pain, you have the plans for an anti-gravity device you can make at home but just haven’t gotten around to building it yet, or you believe in the wondrous healing powers of ionizing water purifiers, then there is no helping you, you’re a bona-fide sucker and you’ll get the respect you deserve.

Yet somehow, invariably people try to promote it here to what could be some of the brightest minds in the country like we're all stupid or something. This is why you'll get a ton of pushback regarding HHO.

There are many legit ways to improve your mileage, so don't give up just because you thought the HHO thing was a way to go. Look around, educate yourself. I suggest you not try to discuss the HHO thing because I assure you it is 110% pure unadulterated snake oil, and people here have very little tolerance for it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChazInMT For This Useful Post:
Frank Lee (02-04-2012), UFO (02-05-2012)