View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 09:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
dem45133
Outside the Box

something to said for that unit I think (smile)...

especially around here, with crazies, brain fried druggies, horses, cattle, deer, and suicidal rabbits and other critters... it actually would have its place. But at a few hundred k a copy, only the Marines can have one. I showed it to my wife... she wants to know if it come is rose pink! Love this woman! Her primary vehicle was a 96 full size 351 V8 Bronco for 14 years, still have it but can't afford to run it or my trucks.

I know... but it irritates the livin *&^%% out of me that we have to pay 4 bucks a gallon due to a 100% controlled by greed product. Because of their greed I have to alter my life style and place myself at a higher risk, uncomfortable, can't see ahead, and couldn't clear a pop-can, and would loose to an impact with a German Shepard! I have seen the "smart car", several at work have em... I will not drive such a tiny rolling coffin. I also will not ride with almost anyone but my wife either (I know her skills, she drove semi too some years back).

We already do not drive extra miles... we EXPORT our good oil, import the junk, where are we supposed to shave. It took us 1/2 our lives to have our country place... now were supposed to go back to an apartment or controlled surburviaville where you can't do or have anything, all because of greed!

Ah!, I said I wouldn't discuss these things.... I'll shut up now.

Dave

Last edited by dem45133; 03-04-2012 at 10:02 PM..