View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 02:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,207 Times in 4,640 Posts
holding out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacherville View Post
your tell me you met and saw this truck and owner and only got one pic with no details!!!

You got to be holding out?!
Brett's real busy,it was his day off, had errands to run,and we'd burned a lot of his day at breakfast.I've posted more current photos of the T-100 over at maxmpg in the photos section,including the tuft-testing photos captured by my road-warrior friends.I apologize if I haven't mentioned that.Metrompg is going to help move some of these images over as time permits,however,he has a real life too,and spare time can become a rare commodity.We got 3-inches of rain in about ten minutes yesterday and my jobsite is drying out,and is only reason I'm free to look at internet today.Anyway,there's no big conspiracy over the T-100.If anyone wants to look over at maxmpg,I have a lot of posts about the truck and most current mods.The last two testing runs were foiled by high winds and I've suspended activity on the T-100 until I can prepare more shop space.The weather is trying to reclaim what I.ve done,and I need "inside" space to bring things to completion.