View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 06:10 PM   #273 (permalink)
euromodder
Master EcoModder

The SCUD - '15 Fiat Scudo L2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piwoslaw View Post
Quote:
That is a weird thing you had with the SG & DPF regen. Maybe it was a coincidence? Or maybe it got fixed?
Weird indeed.
I hit the SG 's buttons to scan again today during the regeneration - and again the process stopped after 5 km (3 miles).
Bummer, it must have been a coincidence.

I let the process run the third time - as it needs to run periodically - then on the 4th regeneration cycle, I tried to stop it by using the SG's scanning function again, but no joy

What surprises me is that the Eolys fluid used during the regeneration hasn't run out yet.
I read that Peugeot originally intended to make the intervals 75-80.000 km, but that proved to be too long, and they then opted for 60.000km (as on my Volvo.

With the frequency and duration of the regenerations, I'd expect to run out of Eolys fluid well before those 60.000km.
Trouble is, I don't know wether or not it was filled up when Hägar was at the dealership for 3 weeks.

One of the known causes for continuing regenerations, is a failure in the Additive Dosing Module - the ADM being responsible for injecting the Eolys fluid into the diesel during the regenerations.
If it doesn't work properly, the regen is not effective.

Last edited by euromodder; 04-05-2012 at 10:55 AM..