View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 12:28 PM   #82 (permalink)
mja1
EcoModding Lurker

truck - '06 Chevrolet Silverado WT
90 day: 22.65 mpg (US)
I am man-
I'm sorry you don't understand this concept. A high pressure fuel charge being injected much before the throttle body will not allow it to be vaporized as soon, or have as much control over throttle input at extremely high AFR. Even with a 220 deg coolant core and turbo heating near EGT (heating fuel that is), it won't happen. 3psi fuel, yes. 50psi, no. The entire idea is to use engine heat to make combustion hotter, (all of the heat lost by the engine can be used to further increase combustion temps, closing in on a near perfect/max efficiency of a 4stroke based only on the materials of the engine used) it isn't possible with high pressure fuel.

Open up your mind I am not trying to argue with you I am trying to tell you how to run an engine without spark, it will not be accomplished with EFI. This is not with an OEM based carb, no OEM based carb will run successfully on gas out of the box. PM sent to link of write old up. It's no 'Unicorn' idea, its been done before and there are patents to prove it. 200mpg no, 40-60 mpg with twice stock power yes.

Last edited by mja1; 03-31-2012 at 12:41 PM..