View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 10:51 AM   #21 (permalink)
user removed
Master EcoModder

Thanked 2,024 Times in 1,304 Posts
I have been a member for years, but do not visit or post anymore. Wayne basically trashed my design saying it would just leak all over the place. I guess his agenda prevented him from looking at it close enough to see that all of the high pressure circuits are contained within the low pressure circuits. I think controlling leakage at pressures below 60 PSI is well within the capabilities of modern sealing technology, especially considering hydraulics have been an integral part of auto tech for over 50 years.

A couple of other members, who are also members here decided to pile on to the ignorance wagon, which made me wonder why they would so quickly reject innovation with such short sighted opinions.

I guess the self appointed auto journalist has been absorbed into the clique of the manufacturers cronies and his loyalty to the cause has been replaced by his loyalty to the compensator's. I know he raves on about BMWs like they are some kind of wonder machine, while trashing another vehicle that is more efficient. Smacks of an agenda to me.

regards
Mech