View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 07:58 PM   #48 (permalink)
drmiller100
Master EcoModder

Starting at the top, the list owners pick the moderators.

The moderators pick the subjects and attitudes they want to promote, and those they want to discourage.

If the mods want users who look us up on facebook, chase our IP addresses down, and make personal attacks based on that information, then the site will rapidly end up with a certain attitude.

If the mods want users who laugh at funny looking cars like Basjoos car, scoff at creative thinking, and belittle those just starting out, then this site will get a certain attitude.

So far this site seems to be pretty good at letting us all wear our big girl panties, and take responsibility for what we post.

Is there garbage? Absolutely. Are there some fairly creative folks hanging out in the fringes? Absolutely.

Is this supposed to be a CREATIVE site, or a site where we all run around and parrot "truths" ????

I think it is pretty funny I'm reading this thread thinking folks are *****ing about Frank and Vago, and I bet Frank and Vago are thinking they are *****ing about me, and REALLY everyone is *****ing about all 3 of us.

Which is a hint maybe I'm more like those two then I really care to consider for very long!!!!!!