View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 01:57 PM   #218 (permalink)
cycleracer88
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2TDI View Post
Now what l/100km numbers are you seeing? [/U][/B]I am very interested in what you're getting or have achieved since I will be going that way too (meaning 1.9L and high TQ instead of 1.2L 3 cyl, as mentioned mainly due to availability here, meaning I'd LOVE to have the 1.2) also since I will have next into identical torque as you do. Your car weighs...let's see (cheating with my 05/06 world car catalog ) 1215Kg (right?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vekke View Post
I am also interested to hear what fuel consumtion figures cycleracer gets from your Polo with those low RPMs. Can you give more exact specs about the car and what is the price in germany for such car.
Hello Guys,

Now the Polo 9N with OEM-Software (130HP/310NM) and long OEM-Gearbox figures at the moment round about 4,4L/100km. (Tyres: 195/55 R15 Michelin Engergy Saver on A3 8L lightweight rims).
OEM car weight: 1280kg with driver (EU-norm)
My custom car weight is at the moment: 1090kg with driver (EU-norm)
Specs:
-interior all out
-sparco lightweight seats (each 7,2kg) ...nor rear seats
-deleted: climatronic, fans for the engine, DWA, SWRA, etc.
-leightweigt pc fan for interior
-big FMIC (Ibiza Cupra)
-EGR tune
- ... and so on

More details you could see on my polo thread (only german) ... check out -> Ziel:3,9l/100km + 5,4kg/PS ... Climatronic Cleaning : Mein Polo - 49

@Vekke: Could you tell me, how do you manage mounting your smooth undertray on your car?
What did you do with heat protection around exhaust pipe?
The Following User Says Thank You to cycleracer88 For This Useful Post:
Vekke (05-01-2012)