View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 04:36 AM   #175 (permalink)
D.O.G.
Wanting more for less

Metric - '94 Honda Magna 250
Motorcycle
90 day: 69.83 mpg (US)

RedCelica - '94 Toyota Celica ZR
90 day: 35.97 mpg (US)

i30 - '12 Hyundai i30 Elite
90 day: 39.84 mpg (US)

i30-22 - '12 Hyundai i30 Elite
90 day: 39.22 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastegg View Post
Oh.... I knew that.....

but what is it with HHO guys ?..... This guy Autotech claiming 5% better FE... There is no way anybody could tell if 5% variations was a device or simply down to the way they were driving... jeez, my fuel consumption varies anything up to 20%..... If ive said it once i'll say it 1000 times... DYNO CHARTS !!!!!
I can't believe i'm still writing about this...... EVERY SINGLE GUY THAT CLAIMS BETTER FE DUE TO HHO..... ONCE I CHALLANGE THEM TO PRODUCE DYNO PROOF, I NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W T F ???
fastegg, I feel the same way about anyone SELLING these generators. They should provide proof of gain.

The question is, is Autotech a seller or a user?
Is he trying to con us out of our hard earned money, or is he just trying to help by sharing something he genuinely believes works?

If he's in the second group....Thanks Autotech!

I'm old enough to make up my own mind about any of the DIY mods, odd theories or products mentioned on this and similar sites, but how can I, if I don't know they're out there?
This is why we have the Unicorn Corral. A place for something that might be of some use ..... even if it's only to give us a good laugh.