View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 01:00 AM   #249 (permalink)
Frank Lee
(:

Blue - '93 Ford Tempo
Last 3: 27.29 mpg (US)

F150 - '94 Ford F150 XLT 4x4
90 day: 18.5 mpg (US)

Sport Coupe - '92 Ford Tempo GL
Last 3: 69.62 mpg (US)

ShWing! - '82 honda gold wing Interstate
90 day: 33.65 mpg (US)

Moon Unit - '98 Mercury Sable LX Wagon
90 day: 21.24 mpg (US)
Thanked 3,555 Times in 2,218 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondo434 View Post
Grant-53, I am the owner of this thread. I am interested in how you are testing the magnets effects.
I have stated that I don't advocate that magnets change gas, I say that I installed magnets and my milage increased substantially. I would be interested in experimenting with you with the magnets and testing the effects on the vehicle. I'm only 50 miles away, so It may be feasible to coordinate some kind of collaboration. Hondo434
Over the YEARS you have had offers of assistance with legitimate testing which have been completely blown off. And you've had requests for reports from a decent self-done test, and nothing was forthcoming. Now you are interested in "experimenting".

Then one guy says they only work on cars with ECUs; the next guy says they only work with carbs.

I still say they work the best on fridges.

What you need is someone to install a padlock on your car's hood, and they (after receiving proper instruction from you on the magnet-pack install) remove or install them and then you drive it, not knowing if they're in or not, and you make notes on if the car is able to blow away Corvettes and V-Maxes during that test segment or not. The person can take pics of each install so you can't come back later and say they didn't do it right. Will need a bellypan too so you don't crawl underneath the car a 2 a.m. with a flashlight to check.

I love this thread.

The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Lee For This Useful Post:
Christ (06-11-2012)