View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 08:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
ttoyoda
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Hey, I didn't say the math would prove you wrong, put it in dollars and cents for your wives so they understand!

Ha, that was funny how I took it the wrong way..sorry about that. I am used to people making the argument that their time is so valuable they do nothing for themselves, and any inconveniance/delay/labor is "not worth doing". My wife and I both drive the 1991-1992 Toyota Alltrac station wagons much of the time. Mileage is up to 32.1 after I inflated the front tires to the limit (44) and backs to 35. We were at 30.06 before that. I am getting the Arduino parts in so we can see how driving style affects the results.

Quote:
Or you can just not ask permission and not take any crap from her when you screw up. I'm right all the time, even when I screw up.
Do you enjoy stone cold killer seige warfare? In your own home?
Constant strain and tension? With someone who can take more than half your property, your kids if you have any, half your pay, plus child support which is not tax deducible, and goes for booze and partying instead of to the kids? My blood pressure is going up now just due to the flashbacks, so I will stop now. But the relationship with the person one marries is the most important in life IF you want peace and quiet. So if you do get married, pick the woman who is the most kindhearted/considerate. Nothing else matters ultimately.

Do not pick the woman with whom you enjoy "spirited debate", this will turn into insane nagging and screaming after 10 years.