View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 12:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
malocchio
EcoModding Lurker

93 Honda Civic VX - 5 spd - Red (no A/C, all manual, no eco mods)

SOLD

117,000 miles on this car; the odometer stopped at 99K, but I only commute to work so I've estimated based on that. I drive 21 miles a day and fill up every couple weeks. Speedometer does not work, but I just use the tachometer. I trained my tach reading with an Android app called Ulysse Speedometer. The timing belt and water pump were replaced at 90K. Replaced the distributor,plugs, and wires in April of this year. Tires are good, replaced front ones in October 2011, rear are 20 months old. Front brakes replaced Nov 2010. Radiator and upper hose were replaced in February this year. Replaced the rubber grommets for neutral safety and clutch pedal sensors since they dry rotted.

The only aftermarket mod is cruise control; that was there when I got the car in 2009. The paint on the top and hood is showing signs of wear. All in all, it's in decent shape. I need a/c and more cargo space for work, so my little red Honda has to go.

I'm asking $2500.

imgur.com/a/o61Y0

P.S. My mechanic seems to think the o2 sensor needs replacing. 5 wire O2, of course. Should be easy to find at a yard.

Last edited by malocchio; 08-07-2012 at 11:48 PM.. Reason: Added link to images