View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 03:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
HilseeJ
EcoModding Lurker

TBA - '07 Honda Fit
Quote:
Originally Posted by gasstingy View Post
Go to the DIY / How-To section and scroll down a little. I looked only at the first page and saw two write-ups on Honda cars getting a kill switch. They are not likely to be exactly the same as your car, but they are still Honda cars. that means they probably have the same basic design. A side benefit to scrolling down and searching this way is finding items you never even thought about.

AFAIK, some injector fuses are located in a fuse block under the hood, not in the passenger compartment. Don't be discouraged.
I have the manual to my car which lists all the fuses, both under the hood and under the steering wheel.

In this guide: http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...elsol-709.html

It points to a pgm-fi fuse. I have no such fuse.

The only other write up I saw was for a metro after looking through the first three pages.

Just for the hell of it, I'm going to list my fuses here (only the ones that I don't know what they are/might be what I need to interrupt). If any of these sound like what I'm looking for, please let me know. I've scoured these forums and google and found no really good write up.

If someone can explain to me what I need to do or which fuse I need to use I will write a guide so idiot proof a monkey can do it.

Here's the list:

10A - IG METER
7.5A - HAC
15A - IGP
10A - LAF
7.5A - LAF
15A - DBW
15A - Ignition Coil
60A - EPS
50A - Ignition

Thank you to anyone in advance.