View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 01:19 AM   #56 (permalink)
myrefugeisintheLord
Learning Aeromodding

Metro - '93 Geo Metro 4 door hatchback
90 day: 35.26 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather Spotter View Post
When is the boat tail going up on the rav4? That will be free adverting for your classes and for the right minded type of guys

If you are ever in Michigan stop by and I will show you my very modded car!
That would be fun to see your car! And I've always wanted to see Michigan and the great lakes. Someday perhaps.

Lol, I'm not so crazy about the boat tail look. Maybe a partial kammback if it would help. Belly pan first, and it's about half way done! And rear wheel skirts are on the list too! That will be a pretty noticeable mod.

Lol, speaking of noticeable... I'm learning P&G and was doing so in Spokane today, through the neighborhoods. I was EOC when I saw a guy looking like he wanted to cross the street but stopped. I kept moving at my, oh probably 10 MPH speed. So he waved his hand to signal me to go ahead. I giggled to myself. As I was passing him I felt like I needed another pulse, so I started her up and did a quick pulse before shutting her off again. LOL. The guy stepped out into the quiet street as I passed and watched me continue along my merry way until I was out of sight. I wonder what he was thinking?!?! My RAV has HYERMILING! printed on the back window, so maybe he'll look it up???

That was fun! But not nearly as fun as getting 117% above EPA today! I never would have thought I, or the RAV could do it, but I just have to share the stats of my drive today!
98.9 Miles / 2.17 Gallons = 45.57 MPG
(80% hwy)
The trip in, we got 50.6 MPG,
in town was 39.52 MPG,
and going home was 44.0 MPG. Totally cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather Spotter View Post
PS your user name is a good reminder of a timeless truth of Who is our rock of salvation!
Yep yep!