View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 09:17 AM   #52 (permalink)
Celiturbo
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gealii View Post
i would disagree it was $3.35 gallon in my area now its up to $3.80 (and has not changed for a month) and people don't like us anymore guess what going with the speed of traffic is illegal in areas, highways come to mind every1 goes 15 mph over the speed limit its called a limit as in the cops should be having a field day not letting every1s mileage drop.

As far as cars go if you lived in my are you would see alot of lifted trucks that never leave the pavement, as well as stock 4banger civics riced out to the point my grand am gets better mileage then them all
Just went down from around 3.70 here for the last couple months. Prices are different everywhere, it will surly be going up to something insane before labor day either way.

There is a 85th percentile law here so it is not possible to get a ticket for going with the speed of traffic. I'm more referring to the people driving 50 in a 60 with a line of cars piled up behind them but steeling time from other people just because you want to save a few cents a mile rather than driving with traffic is pretty lame too, and it is steeling when you cost someone time without compensating them for it which could really add up if there is a line of cars piled up.

Anyway after reading 5 pages about how people must be envious, stupid, or have some sort of psychological issue to have a problem with people that are trying to improve their mileage. I posted here to point out that it is far more likely they are just sick of getting stuck behind someone slow all the time.