View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 12:44 AM   #199 (permalink)
California98Civic
Cyborg ECU

Black and Green - '98 Honda Civic DX Coupe
Team Honda
90 day: 66.42 mpg (US)

Black and Red - '00 Nashbar Custom built eBike
90 day: 3671.43 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,172 Times in 1,469 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by darcane View Post
I'll probably join after this next fill up. This tank looks like it's going to be right on 50mpg, and I haven't tried any EOC yet.
The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadtripChris View Post
Sorry to have brought down the overall Team Honda average, but as you can see on my latest fill-ups I've changed my driving habits and I'm up +7MPG so (crosses finger) here's to hitting 45MPG one day in the not too distant future.

I used to be a 'jack rabbit' but now with a more open work schedule and steady shift times, I can afford to leave earlier/drive slower-more eco minded/etc.

I'm back getting back into the swing of seeing my MPG bars climb
Sounds good. Don't worry too much about team average. We like to bring it up, but it is really about encouraging high FE efforts. The more the merrier!
See my car's mod & maintenance thread and my electric bicycle's thread for ongoing projects. I will rebuild Black and Green over decades as parts die, until it becomes a different car of roughly the same shape and color. My minimum fuel economy goal is 55 mpg while averaging posted speed limits. I generally top 60 mpg. See also my Honda manual transmission specs thread.