View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 11:54 PM   #25 (permalink)
UltArc
Hydrogen > EV

Silver Flea - '05 Honda Insight
90 day: 58.96 mpg (US)
Say bye bye to a few brands. From Aston to Zonda, we will be losing some high end performance cars if they don't merge back with big companies, like Bugatti/Lambo/Auto Union (VW, scoda, suzuki, porsche, audi so on). I say back regarding Volvo, Jaguar and Aston being sold off by Ford to different companies, like Tata.

At least in Europe, the Veyron can get 9 mpg because a 60mpg Polo can balance it out. What does Pagani have to balance out the Zonda R F Race edition? The Zonda S? Lol

I hope in the US, companies are grouped together by corporations. It makes me think of a hyundai commercial saying they average the highest fuel economy. Mostly because they don't make an F 150. Or 250. Or 350. Or 450. Well, I believe it still goes to 950 for crazy heavy duty. Then again, for a while Ford was boasting the Best small size pick up truck. Fastest, cheapest, most powerful, most fuel efficient. Because the Ranger is the only one.

It's all trickery and tom foolery. I welcome these changes, though. It is clear our fuel will become a crisis eventually. something needs to be done, and I am definitely not smart enough to make an alternative.

Please note that I said Zonda to make the cars go A to Z, I know the Zonda is a model of Pagani. Also, mpgs written are used only for demonstration, not meant to be accurate. The first Zonda named might not exist, I heard the R was the last to be made, then they said here comes three more after, so that is more of a joke. Also, if anyone has any updates or clarification on the European guideline reference, I welcome the corrections!

Best Tanks:
Mustang - 54.83 mpg (US) at the Green Grand Prix
Insight - 82.91966 mpg (US) over 818.5 miles.