View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 06:32 PM   #44 (permalink)
DoctorM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daox View Post
You should read about brake specific fuel consumption and how it effects engines and efficiency. That should clarify things as to why a 4.0L with over 100 more horsepower gets worse gas mileage than a 3.0L engine.

You seem to be disregarding all of our advise as if you have all the answers, yet all you seem to have is questions with no answers. We have been doing this for FAR longer than you. It might be worth considering that our experience has shown us and taught us things that you don't know yet.
You seem to be more than a little peeved that anyone would question your mighty wisdom.

I'm eager to see testing results and experimental data, as well as the methodology and procedures used. I give a lot of weight to that. I don't give a lot of weight to unsupported opinions, or people who get huffy when questioned or challenged.

I'll eventually get around to all the posts, In any regard regarding experiments, independent corroboration is a necessity. And if there isn't any, then I may do it myself.