Thread: GEET Reactor
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 01:24 AM   #37 (permalink)
orion411
EcoModding Lurker

GEET works

If I think someone is worth my time then I'd be happy to let them do all the testing they would like. That's why I'm going out of the country for four months to third world to work with a government leader and an insurance tycoon. People in other countries seem to be a lot less stubborn about accepting new realities and bright futures. Too many Americans clinging on to centuries old knowledge. France has caught on. Two girls won a rally within their car class, because they got better mileage than everyone else with the same car. Thousands of other stories in France.

I'd share a lot of information here if there is reciprocation of knowledge. I'm bound by agreements not to share details about projects I've helped with. My own personal project right now is to convert my Ford F800 turbo diesel. I've done supplemental GEET using urine and got 15% more mileage out of my fuel. Mileage averaged 6-7MPG for over 2000 miles. Mileage averaged 7-8MPG from San Diego to Modesto. Plus it felt more responsive and cooler running.

To do full conversion I have to figure out how to disengage my injection pump. Otherwise I have to run fuel through it, which means feeding six fuel lines out of my injection pump into two 3-4' long hoses in order to feed a couple injectors feeding the reactor. On the other side of the reactor I need to have a big vacuum pump creating vacuum on the reactor and injecting the reformed gas into the intake manifold that is under 7-21PSI pressure from the turbo charger. According to the inventor I need to take out my turbo charger, but I'm intent on inventing some new application for turbo charged vehicles. To my understanding, nobody has modified a turbo charged vehicle with a GEET.

I'm selling my 2005 Subaru Legacy GT so I can buy a cheap Mazda with a rotary engine. No chance of a backfire blowing out your rings with one of those Wankel engines. I've learned enough lessons to understand that trying to mod the turbo charged Subaru is going to be very expensive for R&D and could potentially blow my rings if I don't spend $400/hr on a dyno having the engine tuned. I've got over $400K of debt so I'm not going to take that risk.

Love and light for a bright and clean future on planet Earth.

Last edited by orion411; 10-08-2012 at 01:49 AM..