View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 07:36 PM   #20 (permalink)
JohnnyGrey
Master EcoModder

Pushrod - '02 Chevrolet Cavalier
Quote:
You are absol-freeken-lutely right on Johnny!!!

Their driving habits = abysmal. (Well, waddya expect when they got phones stuck to their heads the whole time. ) Their vehicle choices = they are the ones that "drove" this ridiculous pickup/suv thing. It's probably them that drove this stupid autostart thing too, so their suv can sit there for half an hour running before they get into it- wouldn't want to risk a cold pinky on the steering wheel now would we??? They don't have any concept of how things work. Yes, it's true, yours isn't the only one to leave windows wide open while *appliance of choice: furnace, a/c, dehumidifier, humidifier...* is blasting away on full power. Would a man run the hot water in the shower for 20 minutes before getting in it so that the tub isn't cold on the feet??? NO. And let's not forget the biggest offense of all: wanton, extravagant breeding habits, which are quickly transforming the entire globe into an urban cluster****, threatening the rest of the world's non-human inhabitants, and depleting resources right and left.

I say we're better off without 'em.
Quoted for absolute truth!

Women would buy a pile of sh!t if it was 90% off and/or painted pink. A slight exaggeration, perhaps, but not far from reality. "Nesting" they call it, a euphamism for buying crap you don't need just because you have somewhere to put it. Even excluding all the junk they have in their bathrooms, they just cannot walk through a mall and leave empty handed. I turned 24 yesterday and am currently wearing a shirt back from high school. This is the advantage of not having to keep up with what gay men publish in fashion magazines.

It doesn't matter whether "Eco" to you means "economy" or "ecology", women are compatable with neither! Having 30 pairs of shoes is not good for minimizing a footprint of any kind. Merging finances with a woman or moving her in to your house is a sure way to screw up any relationship you might have had with her or to retain your financial sanity. I will never, ever do it.

Women do not understand the concept of money, in fact, they fear it. This is why they're afraid to hold onto any sizeable sum of it and opt to spend it instead. They also don't care to understand physics or mechanics. They do not care what makes their car go enough to peek under the hood. Most women probably don't know how to perform basic maintenance or even check the oil of the cars they drive. Any fat harpy who asks "Are men obsolete?" will learn the hard way within a flat tire or check engine light. Don't believe me? Ask a man and a woman to draw you a picture of a bicycle. I guarantee you that the man's drawing will be mechanically correct while the woman's cannot possibly work.

As for pooping kids out with abandon, I believe that doing so should be painful in the long term. Pooping out offspring should not ensure financial security for women, neither from men, nor from the state. If women can choose what to do with their bodies, men should have the same rights over their wallets. My wallet, my choice!

Last edited by JohnnyGrey; 06-10-2008 at 08:01 PM..