View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 10:53 AM   #28 (permalink)
rattroddrebel
research hiatus

"better mileage means you have to be a jerk"

Hey I dont see why i am getting so much flack from you. You piss on everything I say, how about this, I will make suggestions that contribute to the benefit of everyone here, could you do that? Negating every idea i say clearly defines the fact that i need to "dumb up' some of this technical advice I give. When we explain things to each other you demonstrate how "you have heard it all". My education dictates the ability to "trump" most individuals that I encounter. my reason for this is to gain personal knowledge for myself. I do not do that to hurt anyone, but merely to help. Forget about the Amsoil claims, if all you wanted me to do was to retract any statement I made, then fine. You can just stay in your world believing what you want to believe, fine with me, go drink some more beer, and keep the redneck mentality. The other members and I will try to contribiute something to benefit each other instead of bashing everything. i have no patience in listening to some blow hard that has no scientific background other than how much he saves going to Wal mart. i never should have started battling you i am CLEARLY out of my league and have to take 20 years off of my life to compare to your intelligence. So be a jerk all you you want, crap on everything I say and go play the lottery. I will go get struck by lightning because the odds are 1000 times better. Good luck with your evolution.

crouching tiger hidden dragon