View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 09:34 PM   #582 (permalink)
1995 Previa LE S/C Driver
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Stillwater, America
Posts: 59
Thanks: 31
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by UFO View Post
Gravity is not a source of energy either. The sun heats the water and drops it as rain on the higher elevations - that's why it's "solar" energy.
Well, in that case, about 75% of Earth's energy comes from hydrogen, with the other 25% coming from helium.

Were it not for gravity, the water wouldn't fall nor would it drive turbines.
  Reply With Quote