View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 12:22 AM   #16 (permalink)
AaronMartinSole
Your car looks ridiculous

The Fantastic Festiva - '90 Ford Festiva L
90 day: 43.16 mpg (US)

A Civic Duty - '96 Honda Civic LX
90 day: 34.9 mpg (US)

Ranger Danger - '96 Ford Ranger XL
90 day: 17.42 mpg (US)
Just took out my O2 sensor. Goes right into the exhaust manifold, just like you said PaleMelanesian. Looked up Melanesian out of curiosity. It's like New Guinea and the islands off of the northeast coast of Australia. OOo Fiji is there. I never knew. Must be beautiful. Man I'd love to live on an island, like Hawaii or something. I've got family there and visited once. Screw it, maybe I should move to Hawaii. Sacramento is the worst place on the face of the earth, lol. I'll be on Hawaii's Craigslist.

So I just took out my O2 sensor and it looks like a grey barbecue grill. I guess I'll go buy a new $60 one... What was that? A junkyard O2 sensor would be okay? ALRIGHT! No but seriously, would a junkyard O2 sensor work? I think I know the answer to that. .

edit: Gentlemen, this will be my new home in Hawaii: http://i.imgur.com/OML8b.png A tree house for $500 a month, made by some hippies. Hey, I'm an eco-modding hippy, sort of. Lol, awesome. I love the place already.

Wow they've actually got these incredible little cabins, some really nice, some a little more rough. Off-grid and solar powered. All under $500 a month. Really islandly and hippyish and wandererish. It's interesting. Reminds me of a lot of the innovative homes on faircompanies.com. Check it out: http://faircompanies.com/blogs/view/...s-so-far-2012/ Lol, she literally said, "We live in a home that is paid off. We have no mortgage." Like what? That's not real or possible. She must live on another planet where people don't have mortgages. I believe she is a crazy person.

Last edited by AaronMartinSole; 01-06-2013 at 12:45 AM..