View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 03:29 PM   #57 (permalink)
trikkonceptz
Legend in my own mind

Evil Pumpkin - '08 Scion xD RS 1.0 #1633
90 day: 35.45 mpg (US)

Silent Silver Killer - '10 Honda Insight EX
90 day: 51.5 mpg (US)
For a moment assume this product works and that you could control the outflow of the Hydrogen gas. Since most of our cars have computer controled fuel injectors, will there be a point where the injectors come close to shut off or shut off on their own because of increasing hydrogen gas?

I noticed some cars can and do cut back injectors so much the scangauge reads 9999, can you reach that point by increasing the hydrogen mix, theoretically?

Because if these converters are made a bit more efficiently, they can produce more gas without much more power output therefore allowing us to control flow and mixture to a point where our injectors are working at lets say 5-10% of their normal capacity, making a pretty impressive hybrid ..

Or is this theoretical BS ..

I mean you could run a pressure sensor that cuts power to the unit each time it reaches a safe pressure and run on a specified range to maintain optimal efficiency without storing high pressured hydrogen ...

Again sounds good in theory ...

I am a precisional instrument of speed and aeromatics
If your knees bent in the opposite direction......what would a chair look like???