View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 02:45 PM   #18 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 30.49 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,219 Times in 1,710 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regenerit View Post
I researched the Cd's and fuel economies of all of the competitors as well as cabin sizes (since I'm 6'3") for the front and back (for passenger comfort).[/U][/B]
I have had some interesting conversations on here regarding leg room. I am 6'2" and have driven very few cars comfortably, while there have been many stories of men much taller than me loving small cars.

Many people on here have done grill blocks. I always think that I need to wait to try one until I am less busy with school and then get distracted.

Oh, right. I am supposed to stay away from this forum!

Some people have done very nice-looking grill blocks and while one behind the grill would be less effective, it is also less noticeable. Additionally, you could do a partial one.

I think that you have a point about your engine getting enough air, but that should be easy to check. Guys, what would be the best way to do that?

The usual concern with grill blocks is engines overheating. Here http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...tml#post349862 is a thread about finding out when your radiator fan turns on.

Good luck!