View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 05:01 PM   #407 (permalink)
Davinator61
EcoModding Lurker

How much, on average, are yous guys charging for one of these units? I'd like to EVENTUALLY order one of these for my 1991 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4.0L with the AW4 Automatic Transmission, New Process Gear 242 Selec-Trac Transfer Case, Dana35 Rear Axle & Dana30 High-Cut Pinion Front Axle, so I can monitor my Current MPGs on long trips more accurately, as well as on my Daily Work Commutes.

This would be purchased once I've been able to do the GoJeep 20-To-25-Gallon-Fuel-Tank-Capacity-Increase-Mod on either my Factory-Original fuel tank, as is currently installed, or on an exact-fit OEM Replacement Fuel Tank from one of my after-market online sources, should the current FT need replacing due to serious dents, gouges, rust-out, etc., etc., etc.

Update: since I SHOULD be getting my IRS Refund by the end of the month, I've decided to purchase the MPGuino from JellyBeanDriver via his Web Page dedicated to THIS product, as DCB appears to no longer be handling the assembly and sales of said item. Hey, JBD, I'll send you a PM as soon as I've ordered, okay? Once I've received said unit I'll send you another, and then once I've installed and gotten it up and running, I'll PM you again as well as post my first impressions of this device on this thread. Here's hoping everything works out the way it was intended.../8/

Last edited by Davinator61; 02-10-2013 at 11:13 PM.. Reason: additional info added