Thread: The Transporter
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 09:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
War_Wagon
5 Gears of Fury

Spunky - '90 Honda Civic CX
90 day: 35.56 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Charlie View Post
When you're occupying a place, you have a little more leeway than when you're there under treaty at the request of the local government.

Nobody was allowed to drive crazier than my gunner felt comfortable with.

Dang, I'd say your guy with the .50 would be a pretty good deterrent against crazy guys in BMW M5s. Like my old man used to say "I had the right of way, but he had the truck" lol. After watching that M5 video a few times, I noticed something. Neither of those guys had their seatbelts on! And if they had racing harnesses on, you'd be able to see the shoulder belts coming through the gaps in the back of the racing seats, so they aren't wearing those either. Man there is crazy, and then there is just plain stupid!

Edit: Actually maybe they were wearing them. On a few of the exterior shots it looks like there might be a shoulder belt there. The other thing I thought was a giveaway is the red warning light you can see on the dashboard when they show a close up of the steering wheel, but the guy also never puts the parking brake handle all the way down so it's easier to grab, and that would set off a red dash light as well.

Last edited by War_Wagon; 02-25-2013 at 09:34 PM..