View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 10:08 PM   #167 (permalink)
microhybrid
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryjack View Post
Jeff is in Mexico searching car components supply for his company. I have contacted him but he forgot the name, have to find out after back to USA.
In fact, in China you can set up a company in one month. You can even "book" a sizable company to do business and share the profit. Sample from one supplier, mass production products can be from another cheaper supplier. Warranty don't help you much as you are difficult to get them.
Some Chinese are angry with negative comments, willing people to respect the them, but never considering how they have done.
There are a lot of good Chinese suppliers, of course. I suggest you simply test them for quality in small quantity, take enough time to run them on road and grow step by step.
One of our customer have also tested Kingkong's battery before with no good result, but Sucre promised to improve the quality soon, i think that is good for all end-users here, everyone should be happy with that for a alternative choice rather than unhappy, to improve battery cell really time comsuming so what we could do is be patience and waiting for the testing result.

Perry's comment is reasonable, it is true there is a still long way to go for "made in China" to be respectable by most people, the business environment in China is bad, and people tend not to trust us. But there are still good companies here, if you are wise enough, you can buy quality products steadily just like Eli, and only the wise and experienced guys could find the good supplier and make good profit.

Anyway, this should be a place for rational discussion based on testing data and technique details, i think that is how this forum exists to help people.