View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 03:18 AM   #95 (permalink)
Shortie771
Eco Sol

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangustang View Post
Are you using Internet Explorer by any chance? I don't normally use Windows, so I don't test very much on IE. I recommend using Firefox or Chrome if anything (not just this tool) isn't working on the internet. I will look into that bug while I'm at my parents' house and have access to a Windows box next week.

It looks like you did things right in Paint. You just can't see everything because the car is in the foreground and covers up the template. If for any reason you can't use the template in your browser, I recommend installing GIMP if you don't have Photoshop or something similar, which has support for alpha and can therefore properly place the template in the foreground while still showing the car. My sympathies if you're using a computer with only one browser where you don't have permission to install new programs. Like I said, I will try to get this working for IE next week.
Thanks for the feedback. I am using IE, not that I can't install another browser; I have been using it my whole life and have not felt up for the frustration of learning a new browser.

I do have GIMP, but I suck at it lol. So I just use the transparet selection feature in Paint. That is how I did the top view image. I could do the same with the side view image as well in a matter of minutes, but is it really necessary to make the template the foreground? If so, why?

Best Tank = 42.72 mpg (in the 94 Del Sol)

CR-Z Current Mods:
Max Sidewall PSI
The Following User Says Thank You to Shortie771 For This Useful Post:
sgtlethargic (03-03-2013)