View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 01:00 AM   #16 (permalink)
HHOTDI
Rapturee

Sippy2 - '15 Honda NC700XD DCT
90 day: 59.51 mpg (US)

Shorty - '02 Ford F150 XL
Hello EcoModders...what a great time MyRefugeisintheLord, BtroutMt and I had at the first Inland Northwest Ecomodders meeting. Great time of visiting and scoping each others' vehicles out. MyRefuge has a neat little CRX hf that she has done a lot of modding to herself, Kudos girl and she is netting some pretty impressive mpg's out of it! Btrout showed up with his newly acquired XFi Metro that he scored. 144k miles and it looks immaculate as it spent the majority of it's life being towed behind and RV. He has a lot of plans for modding it before he is deployed later this fall. I was able to get the Clutch job finished and ended up replacing my 5spd tranny as well in my little TDI Beetle. I made a trip to western Montana and to Tacoma Wa with it already and it is running pretty good. Netting about 51mpg so far, let's hope with the new mods i'm planning it will be in the 70's. The three of us had a blast and are excited for next month already. Same time and same place!! hope to see many more folks next month!!
The Following User Says Thank You to HHOTDI For This Useful Post:
myrefugeisintheLord (03-03-2013)