View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 07:00 PM   #18 (permalink)
eh.ohKate
EcoModding Lurker

2012 Honda CR-Z - '12 Honda CR-Z EX
90 day: 45.25 mpg (US)
Send a message via AIM to eh.ohKate
Thanks Cobb! You've been a big help I was considering inflating the tires a bit more, getting the grill without the front plate mount (as it isn't required in my state but was in the one it was originally sold in), and blocking it off to some degree. I'm not sure I want to lower it, I've considered it, but I'm hesitant as it is already extremely low to the ground and I'd be worried about damaging the vehicle.

I noticed the thing with foglights! And I turned that off. I didn't look at the fuses but if I can pull the drl fuses that would be good to do I'll have to look and make sure thats all it runs (I've had interesting stories about fuses that do more than one thing). I have the ex so HID is standard so I've got that going for me. The 2013's have led's around the perimeter of the light, I'm not positive if that is the new drl or if it is the new headlight, but the actual fixture is the same so I may be able to just swap it (another thing I've put a little thought into).

I love electronics! I work in IT on the internal service desk of a larger company, I get to play with them all day ^_^ That is a very very interesting prospect and that is definitely going on the list! a 15 mpg boost puts me into the 60's or even better, I am very excited about that idea haha.